The RapidFire Pro-LP Kiln offers the ultimate combination of portability, function, and performance demanded by professional artists, at a fraction of the cost of comparative products. This furnace is the ideal solution for jewelry making, precious metal clay firing, ceramics, glaze testing, enameling, glass fusing, and more! It comes complete with a digital control panel, an embedded heating element, a 6" tall x 5" deep x 6" wide firing chamber, 1500 watts of power, plus a wide opening door. And at just 12 lbs, it's light enough to take with you on the go. And, with RapidHeat technology, this kiln quickly heats up 2200°F (1205°C; displays in both) in as little as 8 to 10 minutes. This furnace will help you manage both time and costs; therefore ensuring that you can focus more on your projects.The RapidFire Pro-LP uses a PID temperature controller with 30 Steps Ramp/Soak. This controller has all of the features of the standard PID controller (except for the manual control mode). This is a dual display, 1/16 DIN (48 mm x 48 mm) programmable PID temperature/process controller. This controller is for applications where it is desirable to have the set point automatically adjust over time. The dual alarm relay can be activated either by the temperature set point or by program steps. Plus, it can be used to interlock other equipment in the process. Dual alarm outputs made standard at no extra charge. Features a high-brightness, large LED display that can easily be read from a distance. Also includes a manual, technical support, and a limited 90-day manufacturer's warranty. *Please note that due to the nature of raw steel under extreme temperatures, the steel surface will experience tempering and coloration changes over time. Made in the U.S.A.
• 30 Programmable steps for ramp, soak, & other logic actions.
• PID controller with fuzzy logic enhancement.
• 0.2% accuracy over the entire input range.
• Percent output indication.
• Selectable security access levels.
• Outside Dimensions: 8" x 7" x 13" (wide x diameter x high).
• Power: 1500 watts with a standard 15 Amp circuit.
• 16 Gauge Coiled Type Resistance Wire.
• Controller Type: Digital/Programmable w/ramp, soak, amongst other logic actions.