Foredom®'s K.2200 model flexible shaft machine system includes a powerful SR motor, as well as two handpieces. This exclusive kit does a wide array of jewelry applications, such as metal working, wax carving, wood carving, stone-setting, and more. Designed for improved performance and has the extra power needed for continuous production. Limited two-year manufacturer's warranty on motor and foot control; 90-day warranty on handpiece.
• Foredom'®s most popular and best motor for general use. The 1/6 HP, ball bearing, hang-up style; M.SR runs in forward and reverse at speeds up to 18,000 RPM. It comes equipped with a motor bale for hanging, and our standard 39" long key tip inner shafting for connecting Foredom®'s interchangeable handpieces.
• A variable FCT-1 slip-resistant, heavy-duty, solid-state electronic foot control with plastic housing. Allows conveniently control from low to full speed.
• H.20 quick-change handpiece; holds any 3/32" shank accessory and lets you change tools quickly with just one hand. Features a molded plastic front grip with tapered sides for easy and close handling. Its pre-lubricated ball bearings do not require lubrication.
• H.30 chuck-style handpiece; opens from 0" to 5/32" (0 to 4 mm), so you can get more done with tools having a wide variety of shank sizes. Accessory changes are easy using the supplied HPCK-0 Chuck Key in molded plastic handle.
• The AK11 Accessory Kit: is an assortment of metal-working accessories including various shapes, sizes, & grits of Satin Finishers, Bristles & Brass Cups, Wheel & End Brushes, Scotch-Brite™ Radial Bristle Discs, High Speed Steel Fluted Engraving Burs, a Rubber Bonded Abrasive Wheel & Disc, Purple Ceramic Sanding Bands, Screw & Rubber Drum Mandrels, V-Stone & Unitized Points, and a Platinum White Polishing Compound.
• Also includes a A-10081 Rotating Bur Holder, and tube of Foredom® flexible shaft lubrication grease.
|Lead Time||3-4 Days|