This set includes the portable Kwik Kiln Propane Melting Furnace, designed to melt around 2 to 5 ounces of gold. It can also be used with silver, copper, aluminum, brass, and other precious metals. Requires 2 propane gas bottles (not included). Dimensions: Outer: 4" (101 mm) Diameter x 4" (101 mm) Height, Inner: 1.756" (44 mm) Diameter x 1.53" (39 mm) Depth, and Wall Thickness: 1.15" (30 mm). Please note that this mini kiln is not recommended for smelting ore concentrates, due to the limited capacity for both cons and refining flux 1 to 3 ratios.
• (2) 1.5" x 1.75" Graphite Crucible Cups: Melts up to 6 oz gold, or up to 3 oz silver or copper can be melted at once.
• (1) Pair of 12-1/2" Beaker Flask Crucible Tongs: Specifically designed to securely hold your crucibles with one hand; easily grasps your crucible with its grooved end.
• (1) 3 oz Package Anhydrous Borax: A multi-purpose, high-grade and course casting flux often used in melting and refining metals; it aids in lowering melting points of different minerals so your material melts quicker and is easier to pour. Helps draw out impurities or "slag" for cleaner and more pure material, acts as cleaning agent, minimizes gold loss in your slag, and helps keep your material liquefied longer. Also great for seasoning graphite crucibles. Draws out gasses and oxides out of molten metal, such as gold, silver, copper, iron, sterling silver, tin, nickel, and their alloys. Made in the U.S.A.
• (1) 6 Cavity - 1/4, 1/2, 1 Troy Ounce Gold Multi-Cavity Combo High-Density Graphite Ingot Mold: Designed with a smooth cavity finish, with ten degree tapered sides for easy ingot removal. Typically lasts for 30+ pours.
• (1) Pair of Brass Torch Tips: Easily attaches to standard propane bottles (not included). Designed with a larger orifice, and head, tips are easy to use and provide more heat! Made of all solid brass, torch tips provide a stable, yet easily adjustable flame.
• (1) Pair of 13" Long Split Cowhide Welding Gloves: One size, with flannel lining. Ideal for refining precious metals, such as gold, silver, and copper during high heat temperature applications; as well as for handling crucibles, hand tools, and ingot molds.