• (1) Kwik Kiln Propane Melting Furnace: A portable unit that is designed to melt 2 to 5 ounces of gold. It can also be used with silver, copper, aluminum, brass, and other precious metals. Requires 2 propane gas bottles (not included). Kiln Dimensions: Outer: 4" (101 mm) Diameter x 4" (101 mm) Height, Inner: 1.756" (44 mm) Diameter x 1.53" (39 mm) Depth, and Wall Thickness: 1.15" (30 mm). Made in the U.S.A.
• (2) 1.5" x 1.75" Graphite Crucible Cups: Melts up to 6 oz gold, or up to 3 oz silver or copper can be melted at once.
• (1) Pair of 12-1/2" Beaker Flask Crucible Tongs: Specifically designed to securely hold your crucibles with one hand; easily grasps your crucible with its grooved end.
• (1) 3 oz Package of Anhydrous Borax: Ideal for seasoning your graphite crucibles, keeps metals clean, and helps draw out impurities, gasses, and oxides in your melt.
• 1 Lb of Hank Chapman Flux: A recipe that can be added to gold, ore, black sands, computer parts, and scrap metal. It helps to draw out impurities in your melt by bringing them to the surface. Ingredients are Sodium Tetraborate, Sodium Carbonate, Silica, Manganese Dioxide, and White Oil.
• 2 Ounces of Flux Thinner: This flux thinner helps keep your materials liquefied and at a nice consistency for easy pouring. Without practice, pouring a nice clean bar can be difficult, but using this can help! Makes better pours, better looking bars and helps to eliminate unwanted splashing. It can be used with another flux such as borax or on its own; it works well with the Hank Chapman Flux as it can become very thick when using. General rule of thumb is to use 5 parts flux and 1/2 part thinner by volume or 10% (not by weight).
• (1) 2" x 1-1/2" Single Cavity Graphite Conical Gold Mold: Great for separating impurities and smelting black sand or assaying! Made from high-density fine grain graphite, smooth finish; typically lasts for 30+ pours. Tapers to the point! Dimensions: Outside: 2" Top Diameter x 1-1/2" Depth at the center.