An efficient, economical Light-Duty 4 Kg Propane Melting Forge that can melt up to 4 Kg (Brass). Other materials will vary due to their volume. Designed for jewelers, metalsmiths, and refiners. This high temperature, fast melting furnace is designed with a powerful DFP burner to heat up to 2300°F. It efficiently melts gold, silver, copper, aluminum, brass, bronze, cast iron, and other metals! Absolutely no electricity is required. Designed with a heavy-duty steel exterior with refractory cement on the furnace floor and firebrick, therefore providing both superior strength and durability; furnace interior is fully lined with 1" of ceramic wool and the cover is lined with 2" to 3" of the ceramic wool as well. Melts in as little as 15 to 20 minutes! Our unit is ready to use in the U.S.A. Works with a standard propane tank.
Additional Details & Specifications:
• Furnace Body Constructed Of: Steel 16 gauge (1.5 mm) and a lightweight shell.
• Chamber Dimensions: 6" W x 7.6" H (150 mm x 190 mm).
• Maximum crucible size is 11 lbs (5 Kg).
• Outside Dimensions: 8" W x 12" H (200 mm x 300 mm).
• Weight: 16 lbs (7 Kg).
• Connection kit included: Gas pressure regulator, 1 - 90 PSI (0 - 6 bar) gauge with manometer, an 8" gas hose, and 2 clamps.