With their highly flexible and conformable bristles, these 3M discs can be used for a wide variety of cleaning and finishing needs. They can get into small grooves and fine details with ease and can be used on most metals. Since the abrasive is integrated into the bristles, no compounds or chemicals are needed. 3M discs are mounted in screw-top mandrels singly or in multiples. Max speed is 30,000 RPM. Use 3 to 6 discs for best performance. Great conformability and flexibility - easily finishes detailed or hard to reach areas. Runs cool, safe for delicate pieces. Runs clean, therefore no chemicals or compounds are required. Produces a uniform finish that is easily controllable. Disc diameters measure 3/4".
This convenient set includes 18 micron radial discs in the following grit sizes:
• (3 Pieces) Yellow 80 Grit: Great for fire scale removal.
• (3 Pieces) Blue 400 Grit: Ideal for blending and semi-finishing.
• (3 Pieces) Red 220 Grit: Use for light cleaning and oxide removal.
• (3 Pieces) White 120 Grit: Use for light cleaning and oxide removal.
• (3 Pieces) Light Green 1 Micron: Ideal for general polishing purposes.
• (3 Pieces) Peach 6 Micron: Ideal for general polishing purposes.
• (1) Polishing mandrel, mounted onto a 3/32" shank and securely holds your polishing discs. Ideal for use with flex shaft machinery.