This high-quality 10X triplet eye loupe is the perfect tool for quickly estimating the size and weight of diamonds. It features an 18 mm in diameter lens, with a clear, built-in layer that is printed with a circumference scale for round diamonds (0.5 mm to 3.5 mm in 0.5 mm increments); along with a linear scale (12 mm/6.5 ct.). The loupe house is constructed of durable, solid-grade aluminum and scratch-resistant coating. The lens is designed with an anti-reflective coating in order to minimize glare and light interference. The loupe is constructed with an exclusive locking mechanism that protects the lens and allows focus adjustment. Its ergonomic shape and comfortable textured grip ensure secure, effective use of the loupe. Also includes an instructional reference booklet.
Important Details & Information:
• *Please note that this loupe is not waterproof; do not expose it to moisture or oils.
• Do not use this loupe to look at torch flame or strong light.
• Avoid using or storing this product in high temperatures (exceeding 113°F or 45°C).
• Case Dimensions: 4" long x 2-1/2" high x 1" high.
• Eye Loupe Measurements: 1-1/2" long x 3-3/4" in diameter (approximately).